Monday, September 19, 2011

Funny image

Today's counts: I'm holding my own with the platelets. I felt really lousy this morning -- with a lot of weakness and pain -- but didn't need an infusion, so that was welcome. Next step will be possible treatment on Wednesday.

I told my parents on the phone last night that I felt like one of those jugglers who run around keeping plates spinning. Except to be successful, I have to lie down a lot.

I promised you in Cincinnati rain for today because of Abbie's camping overnight. And? Never fails. I feel very lucky to be home, dry and warm.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I have been so out of touch... thinking of you often, Linda. I'm going to a Buddhist teaching this weekend called "Naturally Liberating Whatever You Meet," about how to engage every challenge as an opportunity for enlightenment. (It was given to a handful of monks when armies began to invade Tibet as instructions for how to deal with guns, violence, hunger or anything else that might befall them.) Will definitely let you know if I hear anything worth sharing. Hope you have a peaceful, restful day.

    ReplyDelete