Thursday, October 6, 2011

Boomerang ... or banana?


These days can really whip around on me. I seem to have lost what little strength was left in my arms and legs overnight. Howard did a yeoman's job in moving me around this afternoon and evening, literally.

We're looking forward to hearing what the home health care advisers have to say. I asked Howard to postpone their visit -- a mistake there.

Clark homecoming this weekend. Maybe that will be a nice change of pace.

(For those who still can't manage to add comments, sorry. I can't find any easy way either. You click on where it shows the number of comments, Then type your comment in the box. Beyond that, Email me with ideas. Thx.)

2 comments:

  1. There's a singer around this area named Cathy Richardson that has an old album called "Moon, Not Banana."

    Here's a link to one of her songs from that album...http://www.crband.com/bad.mp3

    She rocks it on this one!

    lbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the easiest way to leave a comment here is to select the Name/URL option in the "Comment as:" drop-down menu.

    ReplyDelete